Property ID : ABV-3BED-NEW STOCK
New £90,000 NEW - FREEHOLD - Villa
Akbuk Beach Villas – Number 12 – Detached 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Villa £105,000
Akbuk Beach Villas – Number 22 – Detached 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Villa £105,000
Akbuk Beach Villas – Number 24 – Detached 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Villa £105,000
Akbuk Beach Villas is a unique opportunity to own a luxurious 3 Bed Detached with communal pool in one of the most popular areas on the Aegean Coastline.
If you are looking for an ideal LUXURY holiday villa, retirement home, or an Investment opportunity, Akbuk Beach Villas is sure to fill all those requirements.
Situated in a sought after expanding residential area, on one of the most sought after pieces of land in the area, overlooking Sapli (Handle) Island. Akbuk Beach Detached Villas offer spectacular sea views and are located just 200 metres from a sandy beach and the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea. The villas are set in tranquil surroundings designed and landscaped to provide all residents with a life of comfort, high specification and magnificent sea views and spacious terraces.
This prestigious location and exclusive development comprises of only 24 villas, with a choice of these 5 Bedroom Detached Villa’s with Private Swimming Pools, for the ultimate relaxation, landscaped Gardens and BBQ area or a 3 Bedroom Detached Villa with Communal Swimming Pool, with the most outstanding views of the bay of Akbuk. These spacious Villas vary in size, depending on the particular plot you choose from approximately 197m2 to 290m2.
Akbuk Beach Villas are positioned between two International Airports for easy access and surrounded by 55km/34 miles of Crystal Clear Turquoise coastline with many small secluded bays and 10 Blue Flagged Beaches.
Just 15 minutes from the recently built $60 million marina in Didim, and walking distance to the beach and a host of amenities close by, this location has something for everyone.
Construction has already begun on this luxurious development and phase 1 is due to be completed within 6 months, giving potential owners the chance to choose their preferred plot today.
* Villa’s with Stunning Sea Views and only 200m to the beach
* 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Luxury Detached Villas 2.5 Floors with large Communal Swimming Pool
* Luxury Internal Finishes
* Flexible payment terms available
* Satellite Internet and Telephone Cabling Pre Installed
* White Goods Included
* External Shower area
* Landscape garden
* Electric external outlet
* Water external outlet
* Minimum of 4 Electrical sockets outlet per room
* Ceramic Flooring
* Marble staircase
* Bathroom and W.C Tiled from floor to ceiling
* All external doors and windows Double Glazed PVC
* Balustrades and handrails fitted on terraces and staircase
* Tempered and laminated glass for Terraces Balustrades
* Satellite TV Cabling pre-installed
* Internet/Telephone cabling pre-installed
* American style panel internal doors
* Building Insulation to comply with latest building regulations
* Main Structure Guaranteed for 10 years
* PVC Windows and Doors Guaranteed 3 years
* General workmanship Guaranteed 1 year
Tall Fridge/Freezer, Hob, Extractor Fan, Oven, Washing Machine, Granite Worktops, Dual Air Conditioning Units (Maximum 2), 1 Ceiling Fan in the Lounge, Fitted Kitchen Units,
Fitted Bathroom Vanity Units plus mirror and towel rails etc. Lights, fixtures and fittings, Security Safe, Electric Boiler.
Phase 2 Villa 11-24
£2,500 holding deposit
30% to pay 30 days from signing contract
20% to pay 90 days from signing contract
20% to pay 180 days from signing contract
30% to pay on completion
Phase 2 completion date to be confirmed
Mortgages are available in Turkey with a maximum 50% loan to value subject to your financial status, valuation of property and the banks’ lending criteria. Mortgages Interest Rates Varies (repayment generally over 15 years contact us for the link to mortgages.
Our personally tailored Viewing Trips are available with one of our friendly and knowledgeable area specialists in a relaxed and informative environment. At no time during your trip will you be pressurised into purchasing. We understand to purchase a property overseas takes a big decision and we strive to make the experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
Summary of what is included on our Inspection Trips
* Local airport Pick Up and Drop Off in Turkey
* Area tour in an Air Conditioned Vehicle
* Personalised Individual Property Viewings
* Expert Knowledge from our Sales Representative
* Great Value Portfolio of Properties to View
* Mortgage Advice prior to your trip from experts if required
Contact us to book or ask for details
Akbuk known as the pearl of the Aegean Coast of Turkey is beautifully scented from the surrounding Pine Tree Forestry and benefits from high oxygen levels and low humidity – a recipe for good Health.
Positioned between two International Airports for easy access and surrounded by 55km/34 miles of Crystal Clear Turquoise coastline with many small secluded bays and 10 Blue Flagged Beaches.
Akbuk is rapidly expanding with its new fetching promenade and a host of activities to entertain the entire family, Water sports, Boutiques, Souvenirs shops, New shopping area, Supermarkets, Free outdoor gyms, colourful Friday outdoor Market with Fresh local produce and assortment of clothing. Bistro Alfresco Restaurants offering European and Traditional Turkish Cuisine including the Famed Iskender named after Alexander the Great.
Akbuk, neighbours the lively resort of Altinkum which has a new Marina and Yacht Club and is also steeped in history with the incredible Apollo Temple.
If you seek luxury on the coast that is tipped highly by real estate specialists as the next safe bet investment within Turkey – Akbuk should certainly be a an area you should consider. For lovers of peace and tranquillity coupled with breath-taking views, this is definitely the place to be.
* Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment.
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted with holiday operators and airlines increasing capacity.
* Low property acquisition and on-going taxes.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* Excellent road and air networks providing good infrastructure around the country.
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain a Rental Income at the same as Capital Growth on your Investment.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of our own Agents and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively.
Some services provided are:
* Reception and security staff on site
* Management of villa keys
* Regular cleaning of each villa and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Reception meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.
In addition to the Rental Management we have English speaking in house Travel specialists who offer a variety of services, to help clients enjoy their stay including:
* Airport Transfers
* Car Rentals
* Money Exchange
* Daily Excursions
* Adventure Activities
* Free Advice
Property council tax £100
Yearly site Maintenance fee £1000
Mandatory Insurance £160
Water & Electric bills are dependent upon usage
TOTAL Estimated £1260
The yearly maintenance fees will vary from each development, this is due to how large the site is and what facilities are on site and on the size of your property, the above example is based on a 3 bedroom villa.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact us for any further questions you may have,
last updated [date today]