Property ID : A-ELITE-D-V-4BED
New £135,000 NEW - FREEHOLD - Villa
Akbuk Elite Villas, a small delightful private gated development of only 7 detached villas over two floors with additional under-build and fantastic roof terraces. The villas benefit from a communal ornate large eye catching pool with water cascading into second pool also a Jacuzzi, this is a master piece located in the centre for easy access for all Villa’s. Attractive landscape gardens with ample relaxing and sun bathing area. The amazing coastline of Akbuk with sparkling crystal clear tepid waters is only 850metres. Akbuk Elite Villas is one of the few along the Aegean Coastline that has the added advantage of being serviced by two International Airports Bodrum and Izmir with transfer times of only 60 and 90 minutes respectively.
Low cost direct flights available from the UK and much of Europe.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this development ticks all the right boxes.
Designed with attention to detail, with elegant turret style stairwells, leading from lounge and bedrooms unique half-circular terraces and balcony, modern spacious 4 bedroom 3 bathrooms Villa. Spacious Lounge with dining area of 23m2, double patio sliding doors leading to 16m terrace, windows at either side of the room making this sunlit room ideal for the family.
Separate Kitchen with open entrance, fitted with white high gloss, modern base and wall units, and grey coloured granite/marble work surface. Oven, hob and extractor included in the price. W.C. fitted with floor to ceiling modern tiling very practical.
Light grey marble stairwell leading to first floor.
Master bedroom with Juliet balcony and also 2 x porthole style windows, en-suite fitted with modern high end materials. Two x Double bedroom with shared terrace for that morning coffee or maybe a refreshment while watching the sun setting over the turquoise blue sea. Family Bathroom fitted with double shower, tiled from floor to ceiling using modern chic materials.
Quality grey marble stairwell to lower floor the possibilities are endless with 21m2 this room is huge and benefits from having a connecting bathroom fitted with a deluxe Jacuzzi, tiled from floor to ceiling with pleasing modern stylish tiling also a separate storage room.
Large 4 bedroom 3 bathroom Detached Villa approx. 149sqm in size, with 5 x generous terrace accessed from all bedrooms and lounge area. Sew Views from this fantastic Roof Terrace.
Quality properties, superb location only 850m to the coastline, represent excellent value for money.
* Fitted Kitchen, granite worktops and ample amounts of cupboard and storage space.
* Oven, Hob and Extractor Fan
* Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror, towel rails, hooks, soap dish, toilet roll holders, etc.
* Modern bathroom tiled throughout.
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* All windows and patio doors are made from white PVC.
* Energy-efficient electrical heating systems for hot water.
* Exceptional Value Superior 4 Bedroom Detached Villa
* Stone throw only 850 metres from the coast
* Restaurant/Bars 10 minute walk, a further 20 minutes’ walk to the harbour
* Spacious relaxing sunbathing area
* Superb massive communal swimming pool
* Little ones can have fun all day
* Complex with expected return rentals
* Landscape Gardens
* Gated Community with perimeter walling
* Rental Management (nearby)
* Excursions Booking (nearby)
* Transfer Booking (nearby)
* Cleaning Service (nearby)
* Laundry Service (nearby)
* Baby Cots Hire Service (nearby)
* Baby High-chair Hire Service (nearby)
* Baby Car Seat Hire Service (nearby)
* Car Rental Office (nearby)
* Situated between two International Airports Bodrum-Izmir 60/90 minutes respectfully
* Regular transport to the nearby popular resort of Altinkum only 20 minutes’ drive.
* Turkish/English Developer
* English Speak Staff
Properties are key ready and available now
Deposit of £2000
100% Payment 30 days later minus deposit (flexible)
Annual maintenance fees for the 4 bedroom Villa is £1,200 which is excellent value for money when you consider what is included in the price:
* Garden maintenance
* Pool cleaning and maintenance
* Cleaning of communal area
* Generic small repair work around the development
Akbuk, located between Bodrum and Izmir with the added advantage of busy town Altinkum/Didim on your door step a haven for those who enjoy a relaxed and laid back holiday or life style.
Set in an idyllic fishing village, with a back drop of natural pine forest mountains, only 20 minutes’ drive from the popular tourist destination of Altinkum and only 1 hours’ drive from Bodrum airport, Akbuk has grown in popularity and size during the last 10 years is the perfect location to purchase a holiday home or investment property.
The resort has retained its historical charm but has all amenities you would expect in a large modern village (small town) where activities such as snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea, wind surfing, fishing, horse riding and Jeep safari can all be enjoyed.
In the centre of Akbuk Bay is the picturesque characterful fishing harbour, with its long pedestrian promenade, where you can take a relaxing walk and enjoy a meal whilst taking in the ambiance of this relaxed traditional fishing village.
Akbuk has a selection of shops; with a market every Friday located next to the main Akbuk bus station, Restaurants and Café /Bars all within the town centre.
Places worthy of a visit, first is Altinkum/Didim which is only a short 20 minute trip on the frequent local dolmus (mini-bus) the area is a lively modern energetic resort (also has the Temple of Apollo – one of the best preserved Temples of Ancient Civilisation).
The preserved Roman city of Ephesus close to where the House of the Virgin Mary stands, Kusadasi’s nature reserve and the preserved Bird Sanctuary located at Bafa Lake.
If you are seeking competitive Real Estate on the Aegean coastline (tipped by real estate specialists as a good area for investment) – Akbuk should certainly be a consideration.
* Unlike before – Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment (this will help fuel property growth)
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities and annually growing Tourism.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted and airlines are already increasing capacity/terminals.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* As an emerging economy the road and infrastructure are receiving large investments/improvements (fuelling property growth).
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
* No capitals gains tax applicable after 5 years of ownership, this is creating a keen and active upward trend in overseas investment.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management Chairman Jim O’Neill spoke recently in London suggesting MINTs (referring to the economies of Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Turkey) are still likely to be the most promising investment destinations over the next decade.”These Countries and a small number of others will help shape the development of the world economy”.
And the popular “A Place in the Sun” magazine and TV Series reported in March 2014 their suggestions of this years top ten places to buy and ran with the title:
“Top Ten Places to Buy 2014? Turkey leads the way”…
Rental Management Offices are widely available, that offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain a Rental Income at the same as Capital Growth on your Investment.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of Agents and internet advertising, you can be confident that the Rentals Management Offices have the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively.
Some services provided are:
* Management of villa keys
* Regular cleaning of each villa and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.
In addition to the Rental Management there are English speaking Travel specialists who offer a variety of services, to help clients enjoy their stay including:
* Airport Transfers
* Car Rentals
* Money Exchange
* Daily Excursions
* Adventure Activities
* Free Advice
Property council tax £100
Yearly site Maintenance fee £1,200
Mandatory Insurance £100
Water & Electric bills are dependent upon usage
TOTAL Estimated £1,400
The yearly maintenance fees will vary from each development, this is due to how large the site is and what facilities are on site and on the size of your property, the above example is based on a 4 bedroom villa.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact us for any further questions you may have,
last updated [date today]