Property ID : BV-D-3BED-A19
Resale £64,500 RESALE - FREEHOLD - Duplex
Bella Vista, positioned on the South West of Turkey in an attractive bay of the Aegean Coast. A small delightful development of only 59 units, entailing 14 x 1 bedroom, 6 x 2 bedroom 1 Bathroom, 26 x 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms Apartments and 2 x 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, 11 x 3 bedroom 3 bathroom duplex (over 2 floors). The development benefit from a large eye catching central pool including separate kid’s pool, surrounded with ample sun bathing area.
Bella Vista Complex is one of the few along the Aegean Coastline that has the added advantage of being serviced by two International Airports Bodrum and Izmir with transfer times of only 60 and 90 minutes respectively.
Low cost direct flights available from the UK and much of Europe.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this development ticks all the right boxes.
Bella Vista brings you High Quality Modern fully furnished 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom duplex (over two floors), all designed with attention to detail. Spacious with private terraces, comprising of roomy open plan lounge/kitchen area fitted with stylish worktops, floor and wall units, oven, hob and extractor, fridge freezer generously proportioned bedroom(s) fitted with dual air-conditioning, master bedroom having a private en-suite with shower cubicle, vanity unit and accessories, family bathroom fitted with stylish shower cubicle, washing machine, wash basin accessorised with mirror, shelve and cupboard.
Enter through the individual security door that leads into a tiled hallway giving you easy access to all of the rooms of the property. The spacious communal family bathroom fitted with stylish shower cubicle, modern wash basin built into the mirrored vanity unit.
The Master bedroom is large by any standards and has a double bed, large wardrobe, bedside cabinets and set of drawers. To compliment the room is an modern en-suite with shower cubicle.
This bedroom also has the benefit of a private terrace which has a commanding view over the pool/bathing areas.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both large twin rooms with bedside cabinets and spacious wardrobes with dual air conditioners and all 3 bedrooms are generous sized double rooms that will easily accommodate two single beds and the associated wardrobes and cabinets. The open plan Kitchen/Lounge area works extremely good and is a well-proportioned, with a w/c and patio doors leading to 2 x substantial sized private terraces with ample space for tables and chairs.
Large Fully Furniahed 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Duplex’ approx. 192 sqm in size, with a generous terrace accessed from the lounge/kitchen area.
Quality properties, superb location, represent excellent value for money.
* Fitted Kitchen, granite worktops and ample amounts of cupboard and storage space.
* Tall Fridge with freezer box
* Oven, Hob and Extractor Fan
* Washing Machine
* Dual Air Conditioning Units x 4
* Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror, towel rails, hooks, soap dish, toilet roll holders etc.
* En-suite with shower cubicle, mirror, towel rails, hooks, soap dish, toilet roll holders etc.
* Modern bathroom tiled throughout.
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* Security Safe
* Wrought Iron curtain rails
* All windows and patio doors are made from white PVC.
* Energy-efficient electrical heating systems for hot water.
* Exceptional Value Superior Duplex
* Lifts to each floor level
* Only a stone throw from the Historical Apollo Temple
* Restaurant/Bars 10 minute walk, a further 20 minutes bus ride’ to the beach
* Spacious relaxing sunbathing area
* Superb massive communal swimming pool
* Little ones can enjoy their own Communal Pool
* Complex with expected return rentals
* Landscape Gardens
* On-site Reception
* 24 hours 365 days of security
* Gated Community with Perimeter Lighting
* Rental Management
* Excursions Booking Office
* Transfer Booking Office
* Cleaning Service Office
* Laundry Service (Bedding)
* Baby Cots Hire Service
* Baby High-chair Hire Service
* Baby Car Seat Hire Service
* Car Rental Office
* Situated between two International Airports Bodrum-Izmir 60/90 minutes respectfully
* 3 x per day free shuttle service transport to the nearby popular resort of Altinkum
* Turkish/English Developer
* English Speak Staff
Properties are key ready and available now
Deposit of £2000
100% Payment minus deposit 30 days from contract (Flexible)
Annual maintenance costs for the 3 bedroom Duplex is only £600, excellent value for money included in the price:
* 24 Hour Security/365 Days (3 x personnel)
* Garden maintenance
* Pool cleaning and maintenance
* Cleaning of communal area
* Free shuttle service (3 times per day)
* Re-painting of development every 3 or 4 years (as required)
* Generic small repair work around the development
On the Aegean Coast of Turkey lies Didim/Altinkum, once upon a time they were two separate areas but have now joined together to become the bustling Holiday Resort that it is today. The Resort is located between two International Airports giving good access with many low cost flights on offer.
Altinkum – Beach, Sun and Fun you won’t be disappointed with warm clear water and sandy blue flagged beaches where you can enjoy a variety of water sports, full day boat trips (daily) from £10 including lunch. Sea front walkway lined with Restaurant/Bars offering a fantastic selection of foods and entertainment, live music, karaoke, dancing and night clubs. Shopping is easy with the indoor shopping centre, bazaars, souvenirs shops, gold and leather stores.
Whether you energetic or just want to relax, why not indulge yourself in the modern surreal marina with private beach club, boutiques, and fine dining restaurants. Yacht club caters for all with live music, outdoor amphitheatre suitable for a variety of concerts, also on offer Steam rooms, Facials, Sauna and Gymnasium.
Didim – Traditional Turkish working town that is open all year, eat and join in with the locals and try some of the best of Turkish cuisine, Iskender a popular dish translating to Alexander (some suggest it was named after Alexander the great). The local Saturday outdoor market should not to be missed with everything from clothes to garden flowers.
With coble lined road, lantern effect lighting in the village of Yoran within Didim, you will find History, with over 2,500 years on your door step lies the Apollo Temple ruins, 120 columns in its hay day, now you can see them toppled over like a domino effect, only 3 remain today of 20 meters in height, read about the famed Medusa, walk through the marble passageways and also learn about the mystical Oracle. Yoran is a fantastic area with a handful of bistro’s, traditional Turkish trinket shops, hand-made carpets, also the onyx factory where you can watch the craftsman at work.
Chill out in the fantastic Town Square with pre-organised entertainment and on an evening see the coloured water fountains.
Too hot to shop in the day, try the evening outdoor market where you will find clothing, leather goods, toys, handbags, jewellery and much more. Eateries are within the market and also more Restaurants just few minutes’ walk to toward the sea where you can also watch the famous sunsets. Kids and adults can be entertained with Go-Karting track that can be found opposite the market next to the Hand-made pottery outlet. Further 2 minutes’ drive will see you at the outdoor Aqua Park for all day activities with water slides and entertainment to suit all ages, food and drinks can be purchased inside.
Nearby attractions, Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Miletos, Priene, Sirince (small wine village) and also the Factory clothing outlets.
Altinkum/Didim is renowned for its charm, hospitality and boosts that it has something for everyone.
If you are seeking competitive Real Estate on the Aegean coastline (tipped by real estate specialists as a good area for investment) – Altinkum/Didim should certainly be a consideration.
* Unlike before – Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment (this will help fuel property growth)
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities and annually growing Tourism.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted and airlines are already increasing capacity/terminals.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* As an emerging economy the road and infrastructure are receiving large investments/improvements (fuelling property growth).
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
* No capitals gains tax applicable after 5 years of ownership, this is creating a keen and active upward trend in overseas investment.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management Chairman Jim O’Neill spoke recently in London suggesting MINTs (referring to the economies of Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Turkey) are still likely to be the most promising investment destinations over the next decade.”These Countries and a small number of others will help shape the development of the world economy”.
And the popular “A Place in the Sun” magazine and TV Series reported in March 2014 their suggestions of this years top ten places to buy and ran with the title:
“Top Ten Places to Buy 2014? Turkey leads the way”…
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain a Rental Income at the same as Capital Growth on your Investment.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of our own Agents and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively.
Some services provided are:
* Reception and security staff on site
* Management of duplex keys
* Regular cleaning of each duplex and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Reception meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.
In addition to the Rental Management we have English speaking in house Travel specialists who offer a variety of services, to help clients enjoy their stay including:
* Airport Transfers
* Car Rentals
* Money Exchange
* Daily Excursions
* Adventure Activities
* Free Advice
Property council tax £60
Yearly site Maintenance fee £600
Mandatory Insurance £100
Water & Electric bills are dependent upon usage
TOTAL Estimated £760
The yearly maintenance fees will vary from each development, this is due to how large the site is and what facilities are on site and on the size of your property, the above example is based on a 3 bedroom duplex.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact us for any further questions you may have,
last updated [date today]