Property ID : G-PINE-SD-V-3BED
New - FREEHOLD - Villa
GREEN PINE VILLA – Superior Family 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa with Communal Pool WE HAVE A GREAT SELECTION TO CHOOSE FROM
Green Pine Villa, is on a delightful development of only 10 detached Villas, 36 x 2 bedroom apartments and 8 semi-detached villas. The development benefit from a 2 x large central pool including kid’s pool section. Detached Villa’s all have private pools. The properties are all surrounded with ample sun bathing area. The amazing coastline of Akbuk with sparkling crystal clear tepid waters are close by.
Green Pine Villa is one of the few along the Aegean Coastline that has the added advantage of being serviced by two International Airports Bodrum and Izmir with transfer times of only 60 and 90 minutes respectively.
Low cost direct flights available from the UK and much of Europe.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this development ticks all the right boxes.
Designed with attention to detail, spacious three floors, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Villa comprising of roomy lounge area, separate kitchen area fitted with stylish worktops, floor and wall units, generously proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom having en-suite, bathroom with shower cubicle, wash basin accessorised with mirror, shelve and cupboard. All bedrooms and lounge have terrace access.
Enter through the individual security door that leads into a tiled hallway giving you easy access to all of the rooms of the property. The large Lounge/Dining area that works extremely good and is well-proportioned with patio doors leading to 17mtr terrace and overlook the communal pool . Corner style Kitchen fitted with stylish worktops, floor and wall units, oven, hob and extractor. Note also ground floor W.C for convenience. First floor 2 x bedrooms that are generous sized double rooms that will easily accommodate two single beds and the associated wardrobes and cabinets, also have shared terrace. The spacious communal family bathroom has a shower cubicle and modern wash basin built into the mirrored vanity unit. Leading to the top floor via the marble staircase to the master bedroom with en-suite, also private terrace of 15mtr.
Large 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Semi-Detached Villa with Communal Pool approx. 175sqm in size, with generous terrace accessed from all bedrooms and lounge area.
Quality properties, superb location only 15 minutes’ walk to the heart of the village and beaches, represent excellent value for money.
* Fitted Kitchen, worktops and ample amounts of cupboard and storage space.
* Oven, Hob and Extractor
* Dual Air Conditioning Units x 2
* Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror, towel rails, hooks, soap dish, toilet roll holders, etc.
* Modern bathroom tiled throughout.
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* All windows and patio doors are made from white PVC.
* Energy-efficient electrical heating systems for hot water.
* Exceptional Value Superior 3 Bedroom Detached Villa
* Only 15 minute stroll to the heart of the village, beaches and restaurants
* Supermarket 5 minute walk
* Spacious relaxing sunbathing area
* Superb Communal Swimming Pool
* Villa within a complex with expected return rentals
* Landscape Gardens
* Gated Community with Perimeter Lighting
* Rental Management (Nearby)
* Excursions Booking Office (Nearby)
* Transfer Booking Office (Nearby)
* Cleaning Service Office (Nearby)
* Laundry Service (Bedding) (Nearby)
* Baby Cots Hire Service (Nearby)
* Baby High-chair Hire Service (Nearby)
* Baby Car Seat Hire Service (Nearby)
* Car Rental Office (Nearby)
* Situated between two International Airports Bodrum-Izmir 60/90 minutes respectfully
* Regular transport to the nearby popular resort of Altinkum only 20 minutes’ drive.
* English Speak Staff
Properties are key ready and available now
Deposit of £2000
100% Payment 30 days later minus deposit (flexible)
Annual maintenance fees for the 3 bedroom Villa is approx. £1,200 which is excellent value for money when you consider what is included in the price:
* Garden maintenance
* Pool cleaning and maintenance
* Cleaning of communal area
* Generic small repair work around the development
Akbuk, located between Bodrum and Izmir with the added advantage of busy town Altinkum/Didim on your door step a haven for those who enjoy a relaxed and laid back holiday or life style.
Set in an idyllic fishing village, with a back drop of natural pine forest mountains, only 20 minutes’ drive from the popular tourist destination of Altinkum and only 1 hours’ drive from Bodrum airport, Akbuk has grown in popularity and size during the last 10 years is the perfect location to purchase a holiday home or investment property.
The resort has retained its historical charm but has all amenities you would expect in a large modern village (small town) where activities such as snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea, wind surfing, fishing, horse riding and Jeep safari can all be enjoyed.
In the centre of Akbuk Bay is the picturesque characterful fishing harbour, with its long pedestrian promenade, where you can take a relaxing walk and enjoy a meal whilst taking in the ambiance of this relaxed traditional fishing village.
Akbuk has a selection of shops; with a market every Friday located next to the main Akbuk bus station, Restaurants and Café /Bars all within the town centre.
Places worthy of a visit, first is Altinkum/Didim which is only a short 20 minute trip on the frequent local dolmus (mini-bus) the area is a lively modern energetic resort (also has the Temple of Apollo – one of the best preserved Temples of Ancient Civilisation).
The preserved Roman city of Ephesus close to where the House of the Virgin Mary stands, Kusadasi’s nature reserve and the preserved Bird Sanctuary located at Bafa Lake.
If you are seeking competitive Real Estate on the Aegean coastline (tipped by real estate specialists as a good area for investment) – Akbuk should certainly be a consideration.
* Unlike before – Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment (this will help fuel property growth)
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities and annually growing Tourism.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted and airlines are already increasing capacity/terminals.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* As an emerging economy the road and infrastructure are receiving large investments/improvements (fuelling property growth).
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
* No capitals gains tax applicable after 5 years of ownership, this is creating a keen and active upward trend in overseas investment.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management Chairman Jim O’Neill spoke recently in London suggesting MINTs (referring to the economies of Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Turkey) are still likely to be the most promising investment destinations over the next decade. ”These Countries and a small number of others will help shape the development of the world economy”.
And the popular “A Place in the Sun” magazine and TV Series reported in March 2014 their suggestions of this years top ten places to buy and ran with the title:
“Top Ten Places to Buy 2014? Turkey leads the way”…
Rental Management Offices are widely available, that offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain a Rental Income at the same as Capital Growth on your Investment.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of Agents and internet advertising, you can be confident that the Rentals Management Offices have the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively.
Some services provided are:
* Reception and security staff on site
* Management of villa keys
* Regular cleaning of each villa and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Reception meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.
In addition to the Rental Management there are English speaking Travel specialists who offer a variety of services, to help clients enjoy their stay including:
* Airport Transfers
* Car Rentals
* Money Exchange
* Daily Excursions
* Adventure Activities
* Free Advice
Property council tax £100
Yearly site Maintenance fee £1,200
Mandatory Insurance £100
Water & Electric bills are dependent upon usage
TOTAL Estimated £1,400
The yearly maintenance fees will vary from each development, this is due to how large the site is and what facilities are on site and on the size of your property, the above example is based on a 3 bedroom villa.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact us for any further questions you may have,
last updated [date today];