Property ID : U-A-2BED-A4
Resale £52,500 RESALE - FREEHOLD - Apartment
Uceller Apartments, positioned on the South West of Turkey in an attractive bay on the Aegean, located in a 5 star location with the amazing coastline of Altinkum and its sparkling crystal clear tepid waters a mere 700mtr away.
Uceller Apartments are ideal for those who prefer swimming in the sea and being in a central location, the property is surrounded with supermarkets, restaurants/bars clothes shops and much more. It has its own swimming pool with a children’s swimming pool ideal for families as the apartment looks directly over the pool.
The vibrant old town, harbour and promenade of Altinkum are only a short walk away – a perfect location for those people who are looking for fun and entertainment or a relaxed holiday home.
The Uceller Apartments also have the added advantage of being serviced by two International Airports Bodrum and Izmir with transfer times of only 60 and 90 minutes respectively.
Low cost direct flights are readily available from the UK and much of Europe.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this property ticks all the right boxes.
Designed with attention to detail, this spacious 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Fully Furnished Apartment, comprising of roomy open plan lounge/kitchen fitted with stylish worktops, floor and wall units, hob,oven and extractor, fridge freezer, washing machine and 2 x double bedrooms both fitted with dual air-conditioning, family bathroom with jacuzzi bath with shower, wash basin accessorised with mirror.
Enter through the individual security door that leads into a well presented living area and giving you easy access to all of the rooms of the property. The spacious communal family bathroom with jacuzzi bath with shower and modern wash basin built into the mirrored vanity unit. The main bedroom consists 1 x double bed bed side drawers, 3 door wardrobe and a/c unit, the 2nd bedroom consists of 2 x single beds, bed side drawer and a/c unit and has it own private terrace.
Open plan Lounge/Kitchen area that works extremely good and is well-proportioned, access to a large balcony that overlooks the pool and sunbathing area, fantastic for allowing a nice breeze to flow throughout the property.
Well proportioned 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment approx. 90sqm in size, open plan lounge/kitchen, located in the heart of the resort.
Quality property, superb location, represent excellent value for money.
* Fitted Kitchen, worktops and ample amounts of cupboard and storage space
* Tall Fridge with freezer box
* Hob, Oven and Extractor Fan
* Washing Machine
* Dual Air Conditioning Units x 3
* Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror, towel rails, hooks, soap dish, toilet roll holders, etc
* Modern bathroom tiled throughout.
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* Water Cooler
* Mosquito nets fitted throughout
* All windows and patio doors are made from white PVC
* Energy-efficient electrical heating systems for hot water
* Exceptional Value Superior 2 Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment
* Large swimming pool with children’s pool
* Stone throw only 700 metres from the coast
* Fantastic property with good rental potential
* Walking distance to Restaurant, Bars, Supermarkets and promenade and beaches.
* Nearby Yacht club and Marina
* Rental Management Available
Property is key ready and available now
Deposit of £2000
100% Payment 30 days later minus deposit (please ask is you prefer more flexible terms)
Annual maintenance costs for the Apartment is only £150 which is excellent value for money when you consider what is included in the price:
On the Aegean Coast of Turkey lies Didim/Altinkum, once upon a time they were two separate areas but have now joined together to become the bustling Holiday Resort that it is today. The Resort is located between two International Airports giving good access with many low cost flights on offer.
Altinkum – Beach, Sun and Fun you won’t be disappointed with warm clear water and sandy blue flagged beaches where you can enjoy a variety of water sports, full day boat trips (daily) from £10 including lunch. Sea front walkway lined with Restaurant/Bars offering a fantastic selection of foods and entertainment, live music, karaoke, dancing and night clubs. Shopping is easy with the indoor shopping centre, bazaars, souvenirs shops, gold and leather stores.
Whether you energetic or just want to relax, why not indulge yourself in the modern surreal marina with private beach club, boutiques, and fine dining restaurants. Yacht club caters for all with live music, outdoor amphitheatre suitable for a variety of concerts, also on offer Steam rooms, Facials, Sauna and Gymnasium.
Didim – Traditional Turkish working town that is open all year, eat and join in with the locals and try some of the best of Turkish cuisine, Iskender a popular dish translating to Alexander (some suggest it was named after Alexander the great). The local Saturday outdoor market should not to be missed with everything from clothes to garden flowers.
With coble lined road, lantern effect lighting in the village of Yoran within Didim, you will find History, with over 2,500 years on your door step lies the Apollo Temple ruins, 120 columns in its hay day, now you can see them toppled over like a domino effect, only 3 remain today of 20meters in height, read about the famed Medusa, walk through the marble passageways and also learn about the mystical Oracle. Yoran is a fantastic area with a handful of bistro’s, traditional Turkish trinket shops, hand-made carpets, also the onyx factory where you can watch the craftsman at work.
Chill out in the fantastic Town Square with pre-organised entertainment and on an evening see the coloured water fountains.
Too hot to shop in the day, try the evening outdoor market where you will find clothing, leather goods, toys, handbags, jewellery and much more. Eateries are within the market and also more Restaurants just few minutes’ walk to toward the sea where you can also watch the famous sunsets. Kids and adults can be entertained with Go-Karting track that can be found opposite the market next to the Hand-made pottery outlet. Further 2 minutes’ drive will see you at the outdoor Aqua Park for all day activities with water slides and entertainment to suit all ages, food and drinks can be purchased inside.
Nearby attractions, Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Miletos, Priene, Sirince (small wine village) and also the Factory clothing outlets.
Altinkum/Didim is renowned for its charm, hospitality and boosts that it has something for everyone.
If you are seeking competitive Real Estate on the Aegean coastline (tipped by real estate specialists as a good area for investment) – Altinkum/Didim should certainly be a consideration.
* Unlike before – Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment (this will help fuel property growth)
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities and annually growing Tourism.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted and airlines are already increasing capacity/terminals.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* As an emerging economy the road and infrastructure are receiving large investments/improvements (fuelling property growth).
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
* No capitals gains tax applicable after 5 years of ownership, this is creating a keen and active upward trend in overseas investment.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management Chairman Jim O’Neill spoke recently in London suggesting MINTs (referring to the economies of Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Turkey) are still likely to be the most promising investment destinations over the next decade.”These Countries and a small number of others will help shape the development of the world economy”.
And the popular “A Place in the Sun” magazine and TV Series reported in March 2014 their suggestions of this years top ten places to buy and ran with the title:
“Top Ten Places to Buy 2014? Turkey leads the way”…
Property council tax £60
Yearly site Maintenance fee £150
Mandatory Insurance £90
Water & Electric bills are dependent upon usage
TOTAL Estimated annual costs £300
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact us for any further questions you may have,
last updated [date today]