Property ID : MAVI
New - FREEHOLD - Apartment
|Site Apt||Floor||Style||Room||Bath||M2||Bal/Ters M2||Price from TL|
|Mavi Residence 1||G.Floor||Apart||2||1||68.12||9.67||325,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 2||G.Floor||Apart||2||1||62.36||6.64||325,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 3||G.Floor||Apart||2||1||62.36||6.64||325,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 4||G.Floor||Apart||2||1||68.12||9.67||325,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 5||1||Apart||2||1||68.34||8.59||335,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 6||1||Apart||2||1||64.48||8.11||335,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 7||1||Apart||2||1||64.48||8.11||335,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 8||1||Apart||2||1||68.34||8.59||335,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 9||2||Dublex||3||1||110||26.9||430,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 10||2||Apart||1||1||63.84||8.32||220,000.00 (SOLD)|
|Mavi Residence 11||2||Dublex||3||1||86.42||7.65||430,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 12||2||Dublex||3||1||86.42||7.65||430,000.00|
|Mavi Residence 13||2||Apart||1||1||63.84||8.32||220,000.00 (SOLD)|
|Mavi Residence 14||2||Dublex||3||1||110||26.9||430,000.00|
MAVI RESIDENCE positioned on the South West of Turkey in an attractive bay of the Aegean Coast. A small delightful development of only 14 units, entailing 2 x 1 bedroom, 8 x 2 bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartments, 4 x 3 bedroom 1 bathroom duplexes (over 2 floors).
MAVI RESIDENCE is one of the few along the Aegean Coastline that has the added advantage of being serviced by two International Airports Bodrum and Izmir with transfer times of only 60 and 90 minutes respectively.
Low-cost direct flights available from the UK and much of Europe.
Whether you are looking for a sun-filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this development ticks all the right boxes.
MAVI RESIDENCE brings you High-Quality Modern unfurnished 1,2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments, all designed with attention to detail. Spacious with private terraces, comprising of roomy open plan lounge/kitchen area fitted with stylish worktops, floor and wall units, generously proportioned bedroom(s), family bathroom fitted with stylish shower cubicle, washbasin accessorised with mirror, shelves and cupboard.
Large 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments available on this brand new luxury development.
Quality properties, superb location, represent excellent value for money.
* Exceptional Value Superior Apartments
* Lifts to each floor level
* Latest Technology Full Automatic Roller Shutters
* Restaurant/Bars 15-minute walk, a further 15 minutes bus ride’ to the beach
* Hospital, Public transport and Market is a 3-minute walk
* Complex with expected return rentals
* On-site Reception
* 24 Hour Security Camera Surveillance
* Rental Management
* Excursions Booking Office
* Transfer Booking Office
* Cleaning Service Office
* Laundry Service (Bedding)
* Baby Cots Hire Service
* Baby High-chair Hire Service
* Baby Car Seat Hire Service
* Car Rental Office
* Situated between two International Airports Bodrum-Izmir 60/90 minutes respectfully
* Turkish/English Developer
* English Speak Staff
Properties are under construction completion September 2019
Deposit of £2000
30% Payment 30 days from contract date
30% Payment 90 days from contract date
Balance on completion
Annual maintenance costs for the this new development will be announced soon…
* Garden maintenance
* Cleaning of communal area
* Generic small repair work around the development
On the Aegean Coast of Turkey lies Didim/Altinkum, once upon a time they were two separate areas but have now joined together to become the bustling Holiday Resort that it is today. The Resort is located between two International Airports giving good access with many low-cost flights on offer.
Altinkum – Beach, Sun and Fun you won’t be disappointed with warm clear water and sandy blue flagged beaches where you can enjoy a variety of water sports, full-day boat trips (daily) from £10 including lunch. Seafront walkway lined with Restaurant/Bars offering a fantastic selection of foods and entertainment, live music, karaoke, dancing and night clubs. Shopping is easy with the indoor shopping centre, bazaars, souvenirs shops, gold and leather stores.
Whether you energetic or just want to relax, why not indulge yourself in the modern surreal marina with private beach club, boutiques, and fine dining restaurants. Yacht club caters for all with live music, outdoor amphitheatre suitable for a variety of concerts, also on offer Steam rooms, Facials, Sauna and Gymnasium.
Didim – Traditional Turkish working town that is open all year, eat and join in with the locals and try some of the best of Turkish cuisine, Iskender a popular dish translating to Alexander (some suggest it was named after Alexander the great). The local Saturday outdoor market should not be missed with everything from clothes to garden flowers.
With coble lined road, lantern effect lighting in the village of Yoran within Didim, you will find History, with over 2,500 years on your doorstep lies the Apollo Temple ruins, 120 columns in its hay day, now you can see them toppled over like a domino effect, only 3 remain today of 20 meters in height, read about the famed Medusa, walk through the marble passageways and also learn about the mystical Oracle. Yoran is a fantastic area with a handful of bistro’s, traditional Turkish trinket shops, hand-made carpets, also the onyx factory where you can watch the craftsman at work.
Chill out in the fantastic Town Square with pre-organised entertainment and on an evening see the coloured water fountains.
Too hot to shop in the day, try the evening outdoor market where you will find clothing, leather goods, toys, handbags, jewellery and much more. Eateries are within the market and also more Restaurants just a few minutes’ walk to toward the sea where you can also watch the famous sunsets. Kids and adults can be entertained with Go-Karting track that can be found opposite the market next to the Hand-made pottery outlet. Further 2 minutes’ drive will see you at the outdoor Aqua Park for all-day activities with water slides and entertainment to suit all ages, food and drinks can be purchased inside.
Nearby attractions, Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Miletos, Priene, Sirince (small wine village) and also the Factory clothing outlets.
Altinkum/Didim is renowned for its charm, hospitality and boosts that it has something for everyone.
If you are seeking competitive Real Estate on the Aegean coastline (tipped by real estate specialists as a good area for investment) – Altinkum/Didim should certainly be a consideration.
* Unlike before – Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment (this will help fuel property growth)
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities and annually growing Tourism.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted and airlines are already increasing capacity/terminals.
* Turkey is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* As an emerging economy the road and infrastructure are receiving large investments/improvements (fuelling property growth).
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
* No capitals gains tax applicable after 5 years of ownership, this is creating a keen and active upward trend in overseas investment.
And the popular “A Place in the Sun” magazine and TV Series reported in March 2018 their suggestions of this years top ten places to buy and ran with the title:
“Top Ten Places to Buy 2018? Turkey leads the way”…
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain a Rental Income at the same as Capital Growth on your Investment.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of our own Agents and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively.
Some services provided are:
* Reception and security staff on site
* Management of Apartment keys
* Regular cleaning of property and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Reception meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.
In addition to the Rental Management we have English speaking in house Travel specialists who offer a variety of services, to help clients enjoy their stay including:
* Airport Transfers
* Car Rentals
* Money Exchange
* Daily Excursions
* Adventure Activities
* Free Advice
Property council tax £60
Yearly site Maintenance fee TBA
Mandatory Insurance £100
Water & Electric bills are dependent upon usage
TOTAL Estimated £
The yearly maintenance fees will vary from each development, this is due to how large the site is and what facilities are on site and on the size of your property.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact us for any further questions you may have,
last updated [date today]