Property ID : SB1-A-F1
Resale £55,650 RESALE - FREEHOLD - Apartment
Summer Breeze 1, a small delightful development of only 52 units, entailing 26 x 3 bedroom Duplexes over two floors also 20 x 2 bedroom Apartments and 6 x 5 bedroom Duplex with under build. The development benefit from a 2 x large eye catching central pool including separate kid’s pool, kids play area and is surrounded with ample sun bathing area. The amazing coastline of Akbuk with sparkling crystal clear tepid waters is a mere 500m.
Akbuk, has characteristics of a traditional fishing village with its harbour also a chic private Beach Club and bundles of charm. With sufficient amenities to suit the entire family from Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafes/Bars, kiddies fun rides, Boat trips and much more.
Positioned on the South West of Turkey in a tranquil bay of the Aegean Coast, nestled in the landscape with the sweet aroma of the pine and the light warm heavenly breeze, was a natural choice for our Summer Breeze Holiday Village, enclosed within our village are 4 generous sized communal pools also 4 children’s pool sections, play area, gym, restaurant/bar, ample bathing area, reception with 24/7 security, excursion booking facilities and a host more.
Akbuk, renowned for its health advantages, to the North of Summer Breeze Holiday Village and at the foot of the mountain lies the protected Pine Forestry with high levels of oxygen (many individuals with breathing difficulties have reported a significant improvement to their health within as little as 48 hours of arriving in Akbuk).
The charming town centre, harbour and paved promenade of Akbuk is only a short 20 minute stroll with many eateries dotted long the way, a perfect location for those people who are looking for long lazy relaxed holidays or an idyllic retirement home.
Summer Breeze Holiday Village is one of the few along the Aegean Coastline that has the added advantage of being serviced by two International Airports Bodrum and Izmir with transfer times of only 60 and 90 minutes respectively.
Low cost direct flights available from the UK and much of Europe.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this development ticks all the right boxes.
Designed with attention to detail, spacious ground floor 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment comprising of roomy open plan lounge area, separate kitchen fitted with stylish worktops, floor and wall units, hob and extractor, Tall Fridge freezer, generously proportioned bedrooms both fitted with dual air-conditioning, bathroom with bath fitted with a shower screen and overhead shower,washing machine, wash basin accessorised with mirror, shelve and cupboard. This property is being sold as seen, Fully Furnished and equipped ready to just move in.
Enter through the individual security door that leads into a tiled hallway giving you easy access to all of the rooms of the property. The spacious communal family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower screen, integral shower and modern wash basin built into the mirrored vanity unit.
Both of the bedrooms are generous sized double rooms that will easily accommodate two single beds and the associated wardrobes and cabinets. There is a large storage room within this property. The open-plan Lounge/Dining area works extremely good and is well-proportioned. Separate Kitchen has a set of Patio doors leading to a substantial sized private terrace with ample space for tables and chairs.
Large 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment’s approx. 71sqm in size, with generous terrace accessed from the separate kitchen area.
Quality properties, superb location only 500m to the coastline, represent excellent value for money.
* Fitted Kitchen, granite worktops and ample amounts of cupboard and storage space.
* Tall Fridge Freezer
* Hob and Extractor Fan
* Washing Machine
* Dual Air Conditioning Units x 2
* 1 Ceiling Fan in the Lounge
* Fitted Bathroom with shower screen fitted, vanity unit plus mirror, towel rails, hooks, soap dish, toilet roll holders, etc.
* Modern bathroom tiled throughout.
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* Security Safe
* Wrought Iron curtain rails and curtains
* All windows and patio doors are made from white PVC.
* Mosquito nets fitted on all windows and patio doors
* Energy-efficient electrical heating systems for hot water.
* Exceptional Value Superior 2 Bedroom Apartments
* Stone throw only 500 metres from the coast
* Restaurant/Bars 2 minute walk, a further 20 minutes’ walk to the harbour
* Spacious relaxing sunbathing area
* Superb massive communal swimming pool
* Little ones can enjoy their own Communal Pool
* Established complex with expected return rentals
* Café/Snack Bar and Enclosed Eating Section
* Indoor Training Area
* Landscape Gardens
* Children’s Play Area
* On-site Reception
* 24 hours 365 days of security
* Gated Community with Perimeter Lighting
* Rental Management
* Excursions Booking Office
* Transfer Booking Office
* Cleaning Service Office
* Laundry Service (Bedding)
* Baby Cots Hire Service
* Baby High-chair Hire Service
* Baby Car Seat Hire Service
* Car Rental Office
* Situated between two International Airports Bodrum-Izmir 60/90 minutes respectfully
* Regular transport to the nearby popular resort of Altinkum only 20 minutes’ drive.
* Turkish/English Developer
* English Speak Staff
Properties are key ready and available now
Deposit of £2000
100% Payment 30 days later minus deposit (flexible)
Annual maintenance costs for the 2 bedroom apartments is only £575 which is excellent value for money when you consider what is included in the price;
* 24 Hour Security/365 Days (3 x personnel)
* Garden maintenance
* Pool cleaning and maintenance
* Cleaning of communal area
* Re-painting of development every 3 or 4 years (as required)
* Generic small repair work around the development
Akbuk, located between Bodrum and Izmir with the added advantage of busy town Altinkum/Didim on your door step a haven for those who enjoy a relaxed and laid back holiday or life style.
Set in an idyllic fishing village, with a back drop of natural pine forest mountains, only 20 minutes’ drive from the popular tourist destination of Altinkum and only 1 hours’ drive from Bodrum airport, Akbuk has grown in popularity and size during the last 10 years is the perfect location to purchase a holiday home or investment property.
The resort has retained its historical charm but has all amenities you would expect in a large modern village (small town) where activities such as snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea, wind surfing, fishing, horse riding and Jeep safari can all be enjoyed.
In the centre of Akbuk Bay is the picturesque characterful fishing harbour, with its long pedestrian promenade, where you can take a relaxing walk and enjoy a meal whilst taking in the ambiance of this relaxed traditional fishing village.
Akbuk has a selection of shops; with a market every Friday located next to the main Akbuk bus station, Restaurants and Café /Bars all within the town centre.
Places worthy of a visit, first is Altinkum/Didim which is only a short 20 minute trip on the frequent local dolmus (mini-bus) the area is a lively modern energetic resort (also has the Temple of Apollo – one of the best preserved Temples of Ancient Civilisation).
The preserved Roman city of Ephesus close to where the House of the Virgin Mary stands, Kusadasi’s nature reserve and the preserved Bird Sanctuary located at Bafa Lake.
If you are seeking competitive Real Estate on the Aegean coastline (tipped by real estate specialists as a good area for investment) – Akbuk should certainly be a consideration.
* Unlike before – Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment (this will help fuel property growth)
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities and annually growing Tourism.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted and airlines are already increasing capacity/terminals.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* As an emerging economy the road and infrastructure are receiving large investments/improvements (fuelling property growth).
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
* No capitals gains tax applicable after 5 years of ownership, this is creating a keen and active upward trend in overseas investment.
And the popular “A Place in the Sun” magazine and TV Series reported in March 2018 their suggestions of this years top ten places to buy and ran with the title:
“Top Ten Places to Buy 2018? Turkey leads the way”…
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain a Rental Income at the same as Capital Growth on your Investment.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of our own Agents and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively.
Some services provided are:
* Reception and security staff on site
* Management of apartment keys
* Regular cleaning of each apartment and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Reception meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.
In addition to the Rental Management we have English speaking in house Travel specialists who offer a variety of services, to help clients enjoy their stay including:
* Airport Transfers
* Car Rentals
* Money Exchange
* Daily Excursions
* Adventure Activities
* Free Advice
Property council tax £60
Yearly site Maintenance fee £575
Mandatory Insurance £100
Water & Electric bills are dependent upon usage
TOTAL Estimated £735
The yearly maintenance fees will vary from each development, this is due to how large the site is and what facilities are on site and on the size of your property, the above example is based on a 2 bedroom apartment.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact us for any further questions you may have,
last updated [date today]